Sites owned & operated by Alive Entertainment LLC , PO BOX 5697, Albany, NY 12205. (518-533-5331)
The events listed on these websites are a compilation of public knowledge, which is intended to be accurate at all times, but is not guaranteed. Our event listings come from users, just like you, as well as via official press releases, PR/Media outlets, and other news networks. Any entity: business, venue, organization, non-profit, charity, or individual can post events FREE of charge, at any time.
Many of our services let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines.
All submissions are subject to our modification and/or approval. Events may be held or rejected at the will of Alive Entertainment, LLC. Correction requests can be made at any time via our contact form or by emailing events@albanyalive, events@saratogaalive, or events@troyalive dot com. DO NOT re-submit or submit duplicate events!
This is an entertainment website ONLY, designed for an 18+ audience. Users may be able to communicate amongst each other via online forums, comments, or built in features on this website. This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of affiliates, advertisers, or content links found here. We encourage users to practice safe browsing and to read other website’s privacy policies.
Last modified: July 12th, 2012
For: AlbanyAlive.com , TroyAlive.com , & SaratogaAlive.com websites.
There are many different ways you can use our websites – to search for and share information, to communicate with other people or to post new content of your own. When you share information with us, for example by posting an event, we keep this information logged. As you use our services and browse our websites, we want to be clear and open about how and where we are collecting this information.
Information we collect and store from our users:
- Device Information (OS, screen resolution, make & model, screen resolution, etc)
- Log Information (Sessions, clicks, views, enter pages, exit pages, searches, etc)
- Local Storage (Used only on mobile services.)
- Location (IP Address, geographic location, GPS/Mobile services)
- Cookies & Anonymous Identifiers
- Authentication with Social Media accounts like Twitter / Facebook
- First Name
- E-mail Address
- Log Information
- Device Information
Surveys & Contests
- Full Name
- Social Media account handles
- E-mail Address
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Date of Birth (if prize is alcohol related)
- Entry Frequency & Timestamp
How We Use This Information:
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect ourselves and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results and ads. We NEVER sell your information to third-party vendors for monetary or traded gains!
When you contact us, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
Information We Share:
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Alive Entertainment LLC unless one of the following circumstances apply:
- With your consent or opt-in for sharing.
- With domain administrators who work on our website.
- For legal reasons - we will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Alive Entertainment LLC if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Alive Entertainment LLC, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated, non-personal information/data publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
Notification of Changes